The sarees and lehengas are just useless if not paired with the right statement blouse. Good blouse designs can actually glam up the entire look. So, if you are bored of wearing the same boat neck or round neck blouse, then the backless blouse can be the ultimate solution. With this sexy pattern of blouse, you can successfully turn on the glamour quotient.
The history of the backless blouse style:
The trend of backless blouse style is not new. In fact, the trend of backless blouse is connected fundamentally with the fashion history of India in the form of backless cholis. Besides, earlier the backless trend was mainly available with the western outfits, but it is not limited anymore. These days, a number of Indian designers have incorporated this style in the blouses suitable for sarees and lehengas, kurtis and anarkali salwar suits.
Although these blouses offer the wearers a classy look at front while giving the back a sensual and stylish look while exposing their sexy and toned backs in style. This way, this blouse style can convert even a simple into a sexy ensemble.
Celebs, who flaunted the backless blouse style:
None can forget the backless satin blouse worn by Madhuri Dixit in the movie Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. Here just a simple saree can be converted into a sexy piece with a gorgeous backless blouse. This style almost has become a rage in the Indian wedding. Therefore, Priyanka Chopra set the fire on the screen by wearing a simple backless blouse with a simple silk saree. This concept may look old, but the contemporary style has introduced the trend of backless blouses in a more appealing and revealing manner.
Apart from that, there are a number of celebrities, who have flaunted this style effortlessly and the names include: Vidya Balan, Mandira Bedi, Anushka Sharma, Tamannah Bhatia, Deepika Padukone etc. So, if you are ready to catch up this backless trend in a more appealing and revealing way, then here are a few styles that you can consider.
A few styles of backless blouses:
- The backless blouse design with clasp above the waist and below the neck along with a front round neck just looks stunner.
- In case you don’t mind flaunting the toned up and sexy back, then the deep cut backless blouse design is just perfect for you. You can easily wear this blouse in the evening parties and for more convenience; you can add a dori for support.
- In case you don’t prefer too much exposure then you can go for the cut out designs. The back part of this backless blouse style is less revealing, yet this looks sexy and elegant.
- There is another backless blouse style, which you can opt for in case you like to flaunt your sexy and perfectly toned up back. This blouse style is available with a criss-cross design at the back and this can be teamed up properly with light weight sarees.
- The diamond back design is considered to be a classic while it comes to the backless blouse designs. Here the dori adds a great oomph to the overall design.
- Another backless blouse style, which can add grace to your overall style, is the one with collar and net panels for support.
- To give your backless blouse a simple and conventional makeover, you can choose to add “latkans” or a strap of pompom to it.
- Women, who like to flaunt the back but not completely can opt for the sheer back style. This is one such blouse style, which is neither completely covered nor bare. What makes these blouses more appealing is that here the see through fabric is attached to the back part of the blouse with some stylish and cute add ons like sequins, buttons, ribbons etc.
Some more details to check about the backless blouses:
- While it comes to wearing backless blouses, select the style, which goes perfectly with your attitude as well as that suits your body
- Then get the blouse customized as per your style, comfort level and choice
- While flaunting the backless style, don’t forget to keep the confidence and carry the oomph.