In case you are sick and tired of wearing heavy sarees everywhere and want to revamp your wardrobe with some different style, then you can choose to wear plain sarees. This will be a great change in the regular wear and surprise people around you. But the plain sarees can look boring in case you don’t wear the right blouse type.
Although you can opt for printed blouses with the same background colors like your saree or can choose blouses with heavy thread works, these are not the only options. In fact, there are various types of designer blouses, which have completely changed the concept of wearing blouses just as a part of the sarees. These blouses are known for highlighting the sarees while accentuating the looks.
So, to make you well informed, this article offers a complete guide on different types of blouses and how these blouses can make the plain sarees look gorgeous:
- Embroidered high neck blouse: It is one of the best blouse styles that you can choose to team up with the plain sarees. This blouse style is beautiful and therefore it can accentuate the look and feel of the plain sarees. An important tip to consider here is to choose the embroidered blouse of any contrast color.
- Quirkily printed blouse: In case you love animation, then you can even team it up with your saree by choosing a quirkily printed blouse. And the best thing is that you can choose this type of blouse of any color combination. All you need to check is that whether the color of blouse you have chosen for your blouse matches with your saree or not.
- Floral printed blouse: In the recent period, the floral blouses have become almost a rage. And the best way to wear it is to team up with a simple looking chiffon saree with a thin border. This way, the floral print of your blouse will look more beautiful as well as your overall look will be accentuated.
- Mirror work blouse: Mirror work in the blouses is not a new trend. And these have always been combined with plain sarees so that these blouses can look the best. So, you can follow this trend without thinking much.
- Heavy work designer blouse: Another most effective method of increasing the style quotient of a simple looking saree is to team it up with a heavily worked designer blouse. This way, your simple saree will look gorgeous enough to carry even in the parties while not going over boarding with the gorgeous blouse.
- Brocade blouse: According to the common concept, brocade blouse is for gorgeous and traditional sarees like benarasi, kanjivaram etc. But the concept has changed now and therefore this blouse style can even be combined with plain sarees to accentuate the look of the sarees. For instance, you can pair simple cotton or chiffon sarees with this type of blouse and those will look gorgeous.
- Net blouse: Although it may look like a monotones combination at first, this combination can actually look good in case you choose to wear a designer net blouse rather than a simple one. For example, you can choose to wear net sleeved blouses with embroidery or patchwork done on the back.
- Metalic blouse: The best thing about this blouse style is that this only looks great while this is combined a plain and simple looking saree. These days, a number of Bollywood divas are flaunting this blouse with simple, single colored sarees and they just look marvelous.
- High neck maharani blouse: This blouse style comes with heavy work in the sleeves and all around the neck and collar. Therefore, the best way to combine this saree is with a plain saree.
- Designer boat neck blouse: This is one of the most popular designer blouse styles, which can even be teamed up with simple sarees. All you have to do is to select an embroidered, thread worked, net or lace designed boat neck blouse.
- Kutch work blouse: This is one of the most beautiful blouses that one can ever have. As these are heavily worked, therefore these blouses look great while worn with plain sarees.